Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life is a Highway

Everyone has said 2010 has been the best year yet, and I am going to jump on the bandwagon and agree! 2010 has taught me so much. I have always been a mature individual, but I have grown up so much, and learned so much about myself. 

I started this year head over heels in love- thinking I would be engaged to the person I was supposed to marry. However, after being with someone for seven years (4 of which weren't the truth) I now know not everything is what it seems.  I can proudly say that I am happier now than I have ever been! I absolutely love my life-- and it's because the people I have in my life.  If it weren't for the wonderful people I have surrounded myself with- I would not have been able to pull myself up and have such a successful first semester of Senior year of college! Now, I am about to graduate college in May with a BS in Marketing (for those of you who know I am going back to get another degree in Education).  How exciting is that?

Speaking of growing in 2010- I got the chance to travel this year.  This summer, I traveled to Australia to study International Marketing and International Logistics.  It was a life changing event, and ultimately what opened my eyes to reality.  Being on such a beautiful continent, such gorgeous people, with such breathtaking accents-- literally makes all your worries disappear.

I am looking forward to such a wonderful 2011-- don't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment