Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Beginnings

Let me start off with such amazing news... =)

I'd like to welcome Brookelynn Isabella Lane to the world!
She was born May 21, 2012 at 5:03 PM
6 pounds 14.3 ounces
18 inches
.bliss.



Such cuteness!!! I'm such a proud Aunt already!!!!


Next beginning. If you are friends with me on facebook, you have seen my paintings.  I've recently just been painting away! And it's a new talent that I've discovered in myself that I had NO idea that I had! It's pretty awesome I must say! So, here are the few that I've done so far.  I'm probably not going to sell any of these just because well these are my first - but I need some suggestions on what to paint!

Here they are:


My first one, a Tennessee football helmet.  This one was done at Canvas by U. A little rough, but needless to say, I love it =)


Wine and dine! =)


And this one I made for Brookelynn, now all of them are done in my home, =)



The Atlanta Skyline



Flowers, the yellow middles are hard to see with the flash!


And this one my mother asked me to make for her -- as a "surprise"

Now, lets see!
This past weekend was such fun. Jeffrey and I had dinner with my grandparents Friday night and breakfast with them Saturday morning! It was so wonderful to just hang out with them! Saturday night, we went to Monterrey's, this WONDERFUL little Mexican restaurant right down the street from us!



And I don't know why they are turned sideways, but they're on my computer right ways up.  I'm to lazy to figure out the problem, so just turn your head to the right.


And this picture is from our night out with friends! =)



Until next time
-M








1 comment: